Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Eat steak, eat steak, eat a big ol' steer.

I feel almost bad posting this, since we've had a plethora of super tasty veg-friendly entries. But as much as I love making (and eating) vegetarian/vegan dishes, we're equal opportunity eaters in our house. Tonight's dinner:
NY strip steak with my own top secret marinade (grilled by my gorgeous hubby), sweet corn sauteed with butter and fresh chives, whole wheat pasta tossed with olive oil and sauteed Roma and cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and onions.
And aforementioned hubby enjoying his dinner with his favorite seasonal beer (Sam Adams Oktoberfest)















2 comments:

  1. No! It is NOT time for Oktoberfest yet! Summer Ale only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still enjoy the occasional meat dish, and this looks like a great one

    ReplyDelete