Thursday, December 3, 2009

Matt & May's Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

Matt and I had a non-traditional Thanksgiving at our house, starting at 10 in the morning when my parents unexpectedly showed up! Matt made my family some gorgeous omelets and a frittata that I unfortunately forgot to photograph . My mom brought a family favorite: zucchini au gratin...

And my little sister brought some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies she'd made.


After they left, friends started trickling in and Matt made a bunch of food to nosh, including a tomato bruschetta

hummus, black bean dip, toasted pita and roasted chickpeas and soybeans

squash soup

and foccaccia with homemade marinara sauce (which I almost forgot to photograph so that's why there's only two left!!)


It was a day full of good food. Hope yours was too!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely non-traditional, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see the recipe for that tomato bruschetta!

    ReplyDelete