Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas cookies

Diet? What diet?

I spent an afternoon in the kitchen watching Christmas flicks and making a mess. I whipped up double batches of chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles, pretzels, Oreo bark, and whiskey balls (not pictured).


Snickerdoodles w/ chips
Using the snickerdoodle recipe from this post, I whipped up a double batch of cookies AND added cinnamon chips to really intrigue the tongue with cinnamon flavor.

Pretzelsticks
I made these quite awhile ago for 4th of July and I decided to give them a Christmasy twist. This time I dipped in both melted dark chocolate AND white chocolate chips and topped with red and green sprinkles.

Oreo bark
So easy to make. On a greased cookie sheet, pour melted white chocolate to cover. Then top with crumbled Oreos. Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, until the chocolate hardens. With a spatula or fork, lift up the chocolate and break into large pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment