Thursday, January 10, 2013

Loaded Pasta

This started off as ziti, but I didn't have any ziti. And I wanted to add some "meaty" tempeh. And spinach. All amounts are approximate, because I didn't measure anything

1 recipe of cashew ricotta
2 cups marinara sauce
3/4 lb pasta, any short shape (I used fusilli)
1/2 recipe of tempeh from here, minus the fennel & red pepper flakes
1/4 cup frozen spinach, defrosted

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.

Cook pasta according to instructions (I had it going while I cooked the temeph to save time). A little at a time, incorporate all ingredients into a large casserole dish until it looks yummy and delicious.

Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is nice and crunchy.

Serve with kale chips or any other delicious greens you have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment