Monday, September 17, 2012

Fiery Potato Wedges

I had some potatoes on hand that I planned to make fries out of, but I was in the mood for something spicy. So I thought I'd throw some stuff together and see what happened. Turned out perfectly!

Ingredients
2-3 russet potatoes
Seasonings to taste
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Lemon pepper
Black pepper
Hot sauce

1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. 2. Cut potatoes in half length, halve each half, then halve again (so each potato makes 8 wedges). 3. Mix potatoes with seasonings in a large bowl. Spread on an oiled cookie sheet. 4. Bake for 35 minutes and serve. Be careful - it'll plump your lips for sure!

1 comment:

  1. This looks delish. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to hot-spicy-melt-your-mouth-bring-tears-to-your-eyes foods, but I love the fact that the spices are customizable. The baking temp & time is super helpful. Thank you! I always have potatoes on hand, and I've been needing a new way to serve them.
    -Brittney
    http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com (my new home-decor blog; come on by if you'd like! Just keep your expectations, y'know, suuuuuper low. Nope, lower than that. Lowerrrr...there. Right there. Perfect. NOW come on by. :) )

    ReplyDelete