Thursday, June 10, 2010

Personal "Pan" Pizzas


My BFF, Ariel, came over to my apartment for the first time and I decided to make it a pizza party. And since one big pizza was never going to satisfy the tastes of all three people, I decided we would do personal pizzas.

I used my go-to dough recipe, which makes enough for two regular pizzas. So I put half in the freezer for another time and split the remaining half into three equal pieces.


My pizza was topped with cashew ricotta from Veganomicon, spinach (which had been sauteed in garlic and olive oil), onion and portabello mushroom. And tomato sauce, of course.








Ariel's pizza was 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 onion and 1/2 cheese. She gave it several thumbs up.












And my hubby's pizza was "all dressed," as they say in Montreal - onion, mushroom, green pepper and cheese.

2 comments:

  1. I highly suggest you bring the pizza party to your side of the country.

    ReplyDelete