Tuesday, July 5, 2011

For the love of Strawberries - Cookies

Happy July! My favorite month - Independence Day, ComicCon, and of course, my birthday! To celebrate this special month, I'm dedicating this month's post to the perfect summer fruit - Strawberries!

The first strawberry post is a really yummy and semi-healthy dessert. Once I saw this recipe from AllRecipes.com I knew I had to try it, and it was a hit!



Of course, I veganized it - using flaxseed instead of eggs - and no one knew the difference. I also only used about a cup of sugar and the strawberries were sweet enough!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a yummy cookie recipe! I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight today. Have a great day :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete