Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Breakfast potatoes

Waking up one morning, I really had no idea what to have for breakfast. So I just threw together some items I had in my fridge, and the result was actually extremely satisfying:



My Ingredients:
A few potatoes
Cubed firm tofu (but I'm sure ham or bacon would have gone just as well)
Chopped green bell pepper
Chopped red onion
Ripped pieces of kale
A bit of chopped garlic
A splash of pepper
Olive oil

1. Slice the potatoes into large pieces and boil for about 15 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly. Chop into large cubes.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and cook the potatoes until brown.
3. Add tofu, pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook until tofu starts to brown. Add more oil if you need it.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for about 5 more minutes.

And serve!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a delicious looking waffle. Please ignore me and pretend that potatoes and tofu are all there is to see. Although the potatoes and tofu look pretty darn tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waffles are just there for show, aren't they? :o)

    ReplyDelete